- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks XTX50 Stage 3 Regulator Set includes the XTX50 DST regulator and XTX40 Octopus for a complete high performance and cold water rated regulator set.
The DST first stage uses an over-balanced diaphragm design, is environmentally sealed and it is fitted with two high pressure, and four low pressure ports, which are placed in angles that support optimised hose routing.
The XTX50 is a pneumatically balanced second stage that offers great breathing performance. With diver adjustable inhalation and venturi air control and anti-bacterial mouthpiece, the second stage is full of well-thought-out features. Additionally, this can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one by our authorised service technicians before shipping, find out more here.
The XTX40 Octopus has all the same features of the standard second stage but it fitted with high visibility yellow hose, front cover and trim for easier identification,
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Swivel turret body
- 4 low pressure ports, 4 x 3/8" UNF
- 2 high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16" UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Polished chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Two shot plastic front cover
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
- Nitrox and Octopus versions available
- Large purge button.
- Can be converted from right-handed to left-handed one.
- Braided flexi-hose.
- Suitable for cold water use.
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage.
- The large venturi lever.
- Manufactured with active protection against infection as all moulded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.