- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Everflex 7/5mm Mens Wetsuit isultra warm and comfortable, made from 100% Everflex neoprene for excellent thermal properties, flexibility and an improved environmental impact compared to standard neoprene.
The suit is made using pre-formed dimensional shapes that allows this top-rated suit to move more naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and flexibility.
The Everflex 7/5mm suit comes with double-seal closures with ankle zippers to aid in donning and doffing the suit while ensuring the best protection from water entry, a small neck zipper to make the suit more comfortable to wear when out of the water, a special thermal inner lining for improved cold water protection, protective treatments to the knees and shoulders and a diagonal back zip to make the suit easier to get on and off.
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health
- 1st industry diving suit built with WATER BASE GLUE, a 100% solvent-free glue
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blindstitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin
- BLUE Diamond Span inner lining with water-draining material enhances cold-water protection
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads, along with protective treatment on elbows, offer excellent protection against abrasion.
- Diagonal back YKK zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimise water intrusion
- Ankle zippers over Glideskin seals.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Use this size chart to choose the best size for your Scubapro Wetsuit or Semi-Dry. Please note that not all of these sizes are available in all of Scubapro's Wetsuits (see individual suits for available sizes). Remember this is a guide only and all suits should be tried on before use to ensure proper fitting. Please contact us if you require any further advice
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|XS||165 - 170||65 - 75|
|S||170 - 175||70 - 80|
|M||175 - 180||75 - 85|
|MT||180 - 185||75 - 85|
|LS||175 - 180||80 - 90|
|L||180 - 185||80 - 90|
|LT||185 - 190||80 - 90|
|XLS||180 - 185||85 - 95|
|XL||185 - 190||85 - 95|
|XLT||190 - 195||85 - 95|
|2XLS||185 - 190||90 - 100|
|2XL||190 - 195||90 - 100|
|2XLT||195+||90 - 100|
|3XL||195+||95 - 105|
|4XL||195+||100 - 110|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|XS||150 - 160||45 - 60|
|S||160 - 165||50 - 65|
|ST||160 - 165||50 - 65|
|MS||160 - 165||55 - 70|
|M||165 - 170||55 - 70|
|MT||170 - 175||55 - 70|
|LS||165 - 170||60 - 75|
|L||170 - 175||60 - 75|
|LT||175 - 180||60 - 75|
|XLS||170 - 175||65 - 80|
|XL||175 - 180||65 - 80|
|XLT||180 - 185||65 - 80|
|2XLS||175 - 180||70 - 85|
|2XL||180 - 185||70 - 85|
Units are in cm and kg. Tolerance is +/- 2cm for measurements for all suits. Please measure nearby body, over the underwear or T-shirt. Not all sizes are available in all suits.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.